CHO-SHEILD 2003 is a dark brown compound that contains soluble chromate salts that minimize the effects of galvanic corrosion of the aluminum substrate, even in the event of coating scratch. Offers excellent corrosion protection for enclosure flanges that mate with EMI gaskets.
Features and Benefits
- Urethane binder provides exceptional physical properties such as hardness and adhesion.
- Excellent chemical resistance, including jet fuel (JP8), hydraulic fluids and motor oil.
- High abrasion resistance even after jet fuel immersion.
- Excellent coating hardness and scratch resistance.
- Significantly more cost effective than silver-filled epoxies.
- No degradation of shielding effectiveness after 500 hours of salt fog.
- Pre-measured kits allow easy mixing of components in one container.