Chomerics Therm-A-Gap GEL 30 & GEL 8010
Our team here at KRA Fabrication works with high-quality materials from reputable suppliers, including Chomerics Therm-A-Gap GEL 30 and GEL 8010. We apply our years of expertise to select only the most reliable products for your project.
Why work with Therm-A-Gap GELs?
The Therm-A-Gap GEL 30 and 8010 thermally conductive gap fillers are made by Parker Chomerics and are fully cured and dispensable. This eliminates painstaking hand-assembly, cuts installation costs, and simplifies logistics.
Because these high-performance GELs require no mixing or curing, they can be used with a wide range of designs.
We have extensive experience working with Therm-A-Gap GEL 30 and Therm-A-Gap GEL 8010 in a variety of applications.
KRA Fabrication works with Chomerics Therm-A-Gap GELs because:
- They offer low thermal impedance, which means they can be used with common heat spreaders.
- They’ve proven to be reliable and long-lasting, even under extreme temperature fluctuations or when subjected to shocks and vibrations.
- They can operate in extreme temperatures. The operating temperature range for GEL 8010 is -67°F to 392°F (or -55°C to 200°C); the operating temperature range for GEL 30 is -67°F to 392°F (or -55°C to 200°C).
- They deflect easily with an ultra-low compression force. This decreases stress on components and helps prevent component failures.
When are Therm-A-Gap GEL 30 and GEL 8010 used?
Therm-A-Gap GELs are used in a wide range of products in industries from automotive to electronics.
Common applications include:
- Automotive Electronic Control Units (ECUs)
- Power supplies and semiconductors
- Memory and power modules
- Microprocessors and graphics processors
- Flat panel displays and other consumer electronics
Therm-A-Gap GEL 30
Therm-A-Gap GEL 8010
KRA Fabrication believes that the best manufacturing processes involve the right materials and the right processes. We’d be happy to discuss your project and evaluate which materials would work best for your purposes.