About Parker Chomerics
Chomerics is a worldwide supplier of thermal interface materials, EMI shielding plastics, and optical products. Established in 1961, Chomerics is a driving force in developing innovative conductive elastomer technology in molded and RTV compound forms as well as in Form-in-place gasketing technology. With fabrication and stocking locations on five continents, products are available to you when you need them. They strive to provide cutting-edge materials to meet all of your applications needs.
Some of the advanced materials available include:
Chomerics has state-of-the-art EMI testing facilities that allow them to have constant exposure to real-world situations. They are prepared to meet and exceed your applications needs. Chomerics is one of the most experienced and largest manufactures of elastomers, sealing and shielding devices.
Chomerics has state-of-the-art EMI testing facilities that allow them to have constant exposure to real-world situations. They are prepared to meet and exceed your applications needs. Chomerics is one of the most experienced and largest manufactures of elastomers, sealing and shielding devices. They also provide a wide range of thermal interface materials that work in thousands of applications including aircraft, missiles, spacecraft, computers, industrial electronics, and fire control systems.
The thermal interface materials offered by Chomerics include gap filler pads, thermal tapes, fully cured dispense gap fillers, phase change materials, thermal grease and gels. These innovative products are used to remove the heat generated by semiconductors to the ambient environment. This allows the junction temperature of the component to stay in the safe operating limits. As designs of electronic devices constantly change, thermal interface materials need to be developed to meet .Their products are designed to guarantee integrity, high performance, maintainability and survivability.
When it comes to durable and innovative materials, Chomerics offers some of the best EMI shielding and thermal interface materials available. Research and development plays a critical role in how Chomerics has become one of the world’s largest and most experienced manufacturers of EMI shielding products and thermal interface materials. Years of experience and a deep understanding of the constantly changing electronic industry has kept them as one of the leading manufacturers in the industry.
Chomerics Thermal products:
- THERMATTACH – Thermally Conductive Adhesive Tapes
- THERMFLOW – Phase-Change Thermal Interface Materials
- CHO-THERM – Thermally Conductive Insulators
- THERMAFORM – Thermally Conductive Compounds
- T-Wing and C-Wing- Heat Spreaders
- THERM-A-GAP – Thermally Conductive Gap Fillers
- THERM-A-GAP TC50- Thermally Conductive Silicone Elastomers
Chomerics EMI products:
- Conductive elastomer gaskets (CHO-SEAL)
- Electrically Conductive Plastic (Premier PBT-225)
- Metal Gaskets (Fingerstock, D-Connector, METALEX)
- Wire Mesh Gaskets (MESH STRIP, SPRING MESH, COMBO STRIP, POLA-H)
- Low Closure Force, Foam-Based Gaskets (SOFT-SHIELD)
- Automated Form-In-Place Elastomer Gaskets (CHO-Form, ParPHorm)
- Conductive Plastic Shielding Solutions (PREMIERTM)
- Conductive Grounding Tabs (SOFT-SHIELD, SPRING-LINETM)
- Conductive Tapes (CHO-FOIL, CHO-MASK, CHO-FABTM)
- Conductive Coatings, Paints, Inks and Adhesives (CHO-BOND, CHO-SHIELD, CHO-FLEX, CHO-LUBE, ECOPLATETM)
- Cable Shielding (CHO-SORB, CHO-SHRINK, CHO-JAC, ZIP-EX-2)
- Shielded Windows (WIN-SHIELDTMElite, WIN-SHIELDTM)
- Shielded Vents (STREMSHIELDTM, CHO-CELL)