Alpha Advanced Materials Staydry H2-3000
Staydry H2-3000 is composed of high hydrogen and moderate Moisture Getter material. The application process is through film lamination. H2-3000 is a unique getter that employs an active hydrogen getter and desiccant for water absorption, which is dispersed in a flexible silicone polymer matrix.
Why Staydry H2-3000?
Staydry H2-3000 has a high permeability in the polymer matrix. This ensures a rapid uptake of both hydrogen and moisture. The getter operates through a reaction that is irreversible for hydrogen, which results in no hazardous side effects or damage to the device since the gases are trapped.
What are the features and benefits?
- High Hydrogen material
- Moderate Moisture Getter material – 3.5% moisture by weight (dry)
- Irreversible hydrogen getter absorbing H2, water, and CO2
- Low vacuum bake thermal temperature preparation and processing (>/= 150C for +16 hours to stage)
- Film can be attached with standard RTV and processed all at one time
- Non-tacky deposit (dry) with short processing window (process in ultra-low inert atmosphere)
- Can achieve uniform bond line thickness with films ranging from 8 to 50 mils (0.200-0.800mm thick)
- Thermally stable up to 250C
- Excellent reliability properties
- Able to help package/assembly meet MIL-STD-883 & -750 requirements
KRA Fabrication believes that the best manufacturing processes involve the right materials and the right processes. We’d be happy to discuss your project and evaluate which materials would work best for your purposes.