Nitto Pressure Sensitive (PSA) Automotive Sealants and Tapes
Nitto is a global pioneer of state of the art technology. Founded in 1918 to produce electrical insulation materials, Nitto has grown to be a leader in the energy materials, industrial adhesive tapes, environmental solution, optronics, and life sciences markets.
Automotive adhesive and sealing applications have performance requirements that are met by Nitto Pressure Sensitive (PSA) tapes. The following is a selection of applications and Nitto specialty tape solutions for specific automotive applications. These tape solutions also have applications in other industrial applications with similar requirements.
Please contact KraFAB to discuss your adhesive and sealing requirements.
Rubber Bonding Tape for Windshields
Nitto VR-5311 / VR-5321 Double Sided Tapes That Sticks Well to Rubber
- Ideal for bonding vulcanized rubber such as chloroprene or ethylene-propylene terpolymer to metal or plastic. Eliminates the need for applying primer to the rubber surface. VR-5311 special adhesive for rubber features superior cohesion and initial adhesion.
Nitto Denko VR-5311 and VR-5321 are double-coated adhesive tapes for rubber fixing. Both products consist combination of rubber adhesive on one side and acrylic adhesive on the other side with polyester carrier. Ideal for bonding rubber with metal or plastic.
Whether Resistant Tape for Headlights, Rear Lights and Fog Lights
- Film with microscopic holes prevents water and dust from penetrating modules. Is an internal pressure adjusting material. A porous film made of fluorine resin, offering ventilation, water-resistance, water repellent, and weather resistant properties. Is the perfect tape for the pressure sensitive adhesives market.
Nitto 6800 Series
- Foam sealing material with closed cell structure offers flexibility and elasticity as well as weather resistance and watertightness. 6800 Series are high-function foam sealing materials consisting of EPDM rubber foam with a closed cell structure offering the best durability and weather resistance of all general purpose rubber. 6800 Series include tape materials coated with butyl adhesive and synthetic resin adhesive. You can select the type that best meets your needs.
Nitto SUPER SOFT EPT FOAM SEALER 685L
- A black expanded semi-closed cell EPDM synthetic rubber mixture designed for a variety of high performance gasketing and insulation applications.
- Realizes high water sealing performance while maintaining all the basic functions of NITTO EPTSEALER, the high-function sealing material that protects automobile interiors from rain, wind, heat and impact. SEAL-SAVER is a high-function waterproof sealing material that is easy to work with and is able to provide a watertight seal with minimal pressure.
- H7000/H8000/ H9000 Series Acrylic Foam Base Strong Adhesive Double Sided Tape. HYPERJOINT™ products use extremely flexible, highly durable acrylic foam for a multi-functional double sided tape, offering strong adhesion, high durability, and excellent heat-resistance. Excellent adhesive for cars designed for attaching external car parts. Strong acrylic foam adhesive double coated tape.
Adhesive Tape for Wire Harnesses
- UL certified flame-retardant adhesive tape. It is used for insulating electrical and electronic devices, insulating/protecting/bundling wire harnesses
Electrical and Electronics Module Case Sealing
Nitto EH-2200 Sulfur-free NITTO EPTSEALER
- This sealing material uses EPDM for excellent heat, weather, and chemical resistant properties. This is a shaped sealing material made of EPDM rubber foamed into a semi-closed cell structure. It is a clean foam that contains no sulfur which is commonly used in rubber vulcanization and could corrode metals. It can be used for various purposes such as shock absorbing, sound proofing, dust proofing, and heat insulation depending on its compression rate.
Insulated Tape for Electric Vehicle Battery
- PPS Based Adhesive Tape for Heat-resistant Insulation. Equipped with PPS(Polyphenylene sulfide) film backing with superior heat resistance, the tape is used for insulating the electrodes of lithium ion secondary batteries and fixing the element of aluminum electrolytic chip capacitors that require heat resistance.
Nitto 370 Series
- The No.370 Series uses a PP (polypropylene) film as a backing which is excellent in solvent resistance. The tape is ideal for fixing elements of aluminum electrolytic capacitor and lithium ion secondary batteries.
- Vinyl Tape for Electric Insulation- Nitto 223S vinyl adhesive tape is a flame-retardant insulation tape that meets standards of the American UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and the Canadian CSA (Canadian Standards Association) and enhances the safety of electronic equipment and products.
KraFab has been a stocking distributor of Nitto tapes, adhesives and sealants for many years. KraFAB can custom slit or cut these items to your project specifications. Please contact our team to discuss your adhesive and sealing requirements.
Get in touch with our experts to get help with understanding the pressure sensitive adhesive films and tapes for your project.